What it Takes
Heritage Nanny provides professional nannies who are experienced, trained, reliable and proactive. We provide our candidates with exclusive opportunities, top positions, and competitive compensation packages, all at no cost to you. We look for top-notch nannies who simply have a passion for working with families and leave an overwhelmingly positive and lasting impression. Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 3 Years of Recent Professional Childcare or Related Experience (At Least 2 of Which Must be as a Professional nanny in a Private Home)
- Childcare References
- Ability To Make a 1-Year Commitment To a Family
- High School Diploma, (4-Year College Degree or Child Development/Psychology-Related Coursework Preferred)
- Legal to Work in Canada. *We also accept candidates who requires a work permit.
- Proficient in English (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
- Clean Criminal Record (vulnerable checks)
- Valid Driver’s License – if required
- A Reliable, Insured Vehicle – if required
- Strong Driving Record – if required
- CPR & First Aid Certified (Or Willing To Complete Certification At Own Expense)
- Fully Comfortable being Legally Employed and Paid via Payroll
- Valid Passport Holder (Or Willing to Acquire At Own Expense) & Willingness to Travel – if required
*Due to a large number of applicants we receive for our positions, please be aware that we represent fewer than 10% of the prospective nannies that apply. Interviews are by appointment only and may only be scheduled through our office. Heritage Nanny looks for individuals with a variety of skills who are passionate and committed to working for private families or businesses, and who have demonstrated a commitment to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism.