What it Takes
Heritage Nanny provides professional household staff who are experienced, trained, reliable and proactive. We provide our candidates with exclusive opportunities, top positions, and competitive compensation packages, all at no cost to you. We look for top-notch household staff who simply have a passion for working with families and leave an overwhelmingly positive and lasting impression. Do you have what it takes?
- Minimum of 3 Years of Recent Professional Household Manager or Related Experience (At Least 2 of Which Must be as a Professional Household Staff in a Private Home)
- Household Management References
- Ability To Make a 1-Year Commitment To a Family
- Must be a Resident of Alberta for Alberta Positions *Out-of-State Candidates open to Nationwide Placement are Welcome
- High School Diploma, (4-Year College Degree or household management -Related Coursework Preferred)
- Legal to Work in Canada. *We also accept applicant who requires a work permit.
- Proficient in English (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
- Clean Criminal Record (vulnerable checks)
- Valid Driver’s License
- A Reliable, Insured Vehicle – if required
- Strong Driving Record
- CPR & First Aid Certified (Or Willing To Complete Certification At Own Expense)
- Fully Comfortable being Legally Employed and Paid via Payroll
- Valid Passport Holder (Or Willing to Acquire At Own Expense) & Willingness to Travel
*Due to the large number of applicants we receive for our positions, please be aware that we represent fewer than 10% of the prospective household candidates that apply. Interviews are by appointment only and may only be scheduled through our office. Heritage Nanny looks for individuals with a variety of skills who are passionate and committed in working for private families or businesses, and who have demonstrated a commitment to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism.